Virginia Equestrian Estates
Beyond the historic homes that can be seen across the state, Virginia is well-known for its master-planned equestrian settlements, which are located throughout the state. Most of these properties are located in Virginia’s northern region, with only a few structures constructed in the state’s southwestern part.
Different equestrian events are held in various counties throughout Virginia every year to promote the horse business in the state and further strengthen the state’s agricultural economy. This is also one of the reasons why interested horse farm purchasers are encouraged to purchase a property in the state. You can find a wide range of options in Virginia if you seek an equestrian property to enjoy with your family or an operating farm for a commercial equine industry. These properties are located in thriving and master-planned neighborhoods, which increases the overall value of your investment. For more information about these types of homes in Virginia, please do not hesitate to contact us at your earliest convenience. We have a dedicated team of skilled realtors who can identify and make the optimal decision for the maximum benefit of you and your family.
EQUESTRIAN BUSINESS: Because the majority of Virginia’s properties are situated on large lots, many equestrian properties are equipped with a variety of outbuildings. This may include land and riding routes, stables, barns, hay storage, tack room, indoor arenas, outdoor riding rings, storage sheds, and paddocks, among other things. Property owners can take advantage of the existing horse breeding and training facilities in the area to generate income from their estates due to the availability of equestrian infrastructures for commercial activities.
WIDE COLLECTION OF ARCHITECTURAL STYLES: Virginia’s equestrian estates are characterized primarily by a diverse range of architectural styles, including Colonial, Georgian Revival, Classic Tuscan, Ranch, Transitional, Bungalow, and Farmhouse designs. It provides potential homebuyers with a broad spectrum of architectural fittings to choose from when acquiring property in the state.
OUTSTANDING PROPERTY ATTRIBUTES: Equestrian Estates in Virginia are designed with a rich legacy, wonderful character, and exceptional interior and external home features, making them an excellent investment for those who attend interested in acquiring a property in Virginia. The state’s luxury estate homes are frequently outfitted with expansive living and leisure quarters that showcase soaring ceilings, unique and appealing social areas, and immense fireplaces. Additionally, the property has exterior features such as landscaped lawns, thick woodlands, and towering trees, all of which are accentuated by the spectacular mountain and lake vistas that surround the estate.
5 Real Estate Facts about Virginia Equestrian Estates
- A wide range of equestrian property types is available in Virginia, encompassing single-family properties and opulent estates adorned in Colonial, Georgian Revival, Classic Tuscan, Ranch, Transitional, Bungalow, Farmhouse, and architectural styles.
- Properties are available for purchase for a range of prices ranging from $325,000 to $29,950,000; the latter price is frequently connected with estate properties ideal for developing equestrian facilities and improvements.
- They offer modest and enormous living quarters with internal floor sizes ranging from 550 sqft to as large as 38,500 sqft and floor plans varying from two to twenty-three bedrooms and one to sixteen bathrooms.
- Most of these properties are located on outsized lots ranging from 0.20 acres to 1,500 acres.
- Properties are typically constructed with high-quality materials ranging from stone, masonry, brick, and wood siding, along with beautiful interior and exterior features included in the design of these luxurious residences.
Virginia Equestrian Estates for Sale
Ready to take the next step?
It’s my good fortune to grow up in this beautiful region that has deep roots in American history. From an early age I’ve explored the gorgeous countryside of Central Virginia, often on the back of a horse. As a proud owner of a historic home, I’m particularly familiar with the quirks and charms of the older properties in our area. My experience with historic properties makes me especially qualified to assist you with the purchase or sale of one of these unique properties.